We are looking for charismatic, personable, energetic people to join our Moderator Services Network for industry webinars, virtual conferences and speaker programs. The right candidates will possess a technical knowledge of various platforms in addition to having the right personality for hosting. Moderator duties are typically 2-hour sessions that will require strategic thinking, planning, preparation and a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities.
- Subject research and pre-interview calls
- Audience welcome message
- Agenda outline
- Discuss relevant session protocol
- Speaker introductions
- Permissions for shared information
- Track inquiries in chat windows
- Time Management
- Administrate Q&A sessions
- Manage unexpected system glitches
- Close out conference
- Meeting planning experience
- Webinar moderator experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience as a Moderator of similar content.
- An eye for minutiae coupled with exceptional judgment.
- Brilliant administrative and logistical abilities.
- Openness to constructive and respectful input.
- Committed to shaping standardized assessment processes.
If you have what it takes and are looking to join a great team to support our virtual meeting business, please submit your resume for consideration.
McVeigh Global Meetings & Events is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.